Saturday, June 9

My Family

Mother Mother I have 1 mom,
Always she shouts her voice is like a bomb,

Father Father I have 1 dad,
He remains composed even if he's sad,

Grandpa Grandpa I have 1 dada,
Dont take Panga he'll cut you to aadha,

Grandma Grandma I have 1 dadi,
Whatever may be occasion she loves to remain sadi,

Brother Brother I have 2 bro's,
All of them quarrel important for their growth,

Sister Sister I have 2 sis,
Work not related they will assist,

Uncle Uncle I have 1 chacha,
Its his favourite saying "Where is your matha",

Aunty Aunty I have 1 aunt,
She remains evergreen with her taunts,

Lastly and mostly the 1 I forget,
The special ME facing all these threats

5 comments:

Sachin said...

nice one

Anonymous said...

inspiring

Unknown said...

koi nahi hota hai ..
sab ke saath hota hai..

nice one..
well framed..

anu said...

bahut achchi hai...............gud

m said...

an excellent piece of writing.....