Saturday, June 9

My Worthy Friend

I asked my leader to let me go,
My friend in the front had fallen a while ago,
He said the move will be useless,
But I intended to do that mess,
Falling here and there I crossed the border,
The sand was stuff and I searched for Roger,
Darkness grew more and I found his way,
Running to him I saw him say,
I believed the love u had in your heart,
Will not betray our friendship on your part,
I saw him slowly close his eyes,
And took him on my shoulders to go on a rise,
Taking that heavy weight I hurried up to the tent,
My head was slightly tilted and my back was slightly bent,
There sat the busy leader and again he said,
What a worthless move my lad you had!!!!,
I said the move was because our body was different but our souls were one,
And those two lines which he spoke will make me tough enough to withstand the coming suns

No comments: