Saturday, October 2

Dreamzzzz

I always dreamt of someone so sweet,
Such purity a bee's honey cant meet

I dreamt of someone my heart could talk,
My hand could hold, my feet could walk

I dreamt of a shoulder on which I can cry,
I dreamt of a person for whom I can die

I dreamt of a smile, a laugh, a dance,
with whom I can roam spain, miami and france

My dreams were big but my heart was true,
My god blessed me and I found you

You are my world, You are my sight,
You are my love, You are my light

I aint need water, I aint need wine,
To keep myself living, I need your time

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one bro..really superb..keep it up!!

Unknown said...

bhai awsome..really liked it..your writings are so simple and beautiful pramod..very good..

Pramod Rathi said...

thanks amit !!

Karthikeyan said...

nice once dude... :)

Pramod Rathi said...

thanks karthik !!